16 March 2013

Comments for first half of March, 2013

I make a cameo in our Office of Grad Studies blog about a recent mentoring workshop.

The Science Online 2013 music video by my sister from another mister, Carin Bondar, went up! I make a cameo:


You may not quite see what I’m doing in my second brief clip, but when Carin pointed her camera at me, I reached into my pocket, and unfolded a piece of paper to show to her:


Deep Sea News covers a familiar article: sea cucumbers eating through the back door.

Dynamic Ecology examines peers, mentors, role models, and heroes.

The Cellular Scale examines bald assertions in manuscript reviews.

Prof-Like Substance asks how much funding undergraduate universities should get for research. He’s asking particularly about the National Science Foundation.

No comments: