12 January 2006

Lab photo from SICB 2006

Zen's lab at SICB 2006I was very pleased to finally be able to take students with me to a meeting. This picture shows our SICB poster, Sandra (first author on the poster) on the left, and my HHMI undergraduate student Veronica on the right. I was very pleased that for once, the instructions gave the exact right size of the poster boards! Our massive poster fit like a hand in a glove in its space, as you can see. I haven't always been so lucky, and have had poster edges dangling off poster boards before. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Third International Tunicate Conference organizers!)

Besides boasting about our poster and my students, posting this picture gives me a good excuse to test Blogger's picture loading, which seems to work fairly well. Click on the picture to enlarge.

No comments: